HOME           ABOUT ME          RECIPES        

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Fancy" Clothespins


At least that's what Momo calls them. What a relief because I made them for her friend who recently turned four. She's a great little mama's helper and very creative so I'm sure she'll have fun with them. Last year I made her a crayon/clothespin apron so she already has a place to put them when not in use.

I know that clothespins for a four year old sounds a little odd, but did you see how much fun Momo had with clothespins recently?


Yes, that would be MY child. 

I made a few to more to use around the house. I'm constantly looking for clips to close food bags like cereal, bread, chips, etc. These are much cheaper than the clips you buy from the store and much cuter too! It was super easy and fun to do. There are tons of tutorials out there but I followed this one.

For more handmade gift ideas check out Tip Junkie:

handmade projects

And link up with "this and that's i made THIS tuesday!"


*PS Can I just mention that I did not just give her 12 clothespins for her birthday? Not that there's anything wrong with it if I did....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, just wanted you to know that we just named our new kitten...Momo. Yes. I hope you don't find that too strange. Our girls just love her name. You can show Momo pictures of her namesake on our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!